RegistrationHurry! Deadline for Registration available until 13th of August, 2007 (the payment has to be done at the latest 20th of August, 2007) ( Please pay only when you received the approval of your abstracts!)
We are sorry that registration deadline for participants who need visa was 1st June, 2007!
REGISTRATION FORM FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO DO NOT NEED VISA
The conference fee for participants includes: Admission to the conference, documentation, coffee during breaks, lunch on August 30, 31 and September 1, opening reception on August 29.
- Pre-conference (August 28, 2007)
- Full conference fee
€ 420 for bookings up to 1st June, 2007
€ 460 for bookings after 1st June, 2007
- Special conference fee
For up to 180 participants from Central and Eastern Europe and from developing countries
€ 200 for bookings up to 1st June, 2007
€ 240 for bookings after 1st June, 2007
List of Central and Eastern European and from developing countries eligible to registre for a special fee:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africal Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comorosm, Congo Dem. Rep., Congo Rep., Cote d’Ivorie, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Macedonia FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Phillipines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Cancellation made more than 90 days before event up to July 16: no fees (with the exception of accommodation in the Top Hotel: 25%)
- Cancellation made more than 60 days before the event but up to July 16: 25 % of the registration fee + 25% of the accommodation in the Top Hotel
- Cancellation made after July 16 but less then 14 days before the event: 50 % of all conference costs (including the accommodation fees)
- Cancellation made more than 7 days but less then 14 days before the event: 75 % of all conference costs (including the accommodation fees)
- Cancellation made less than 7 days before the event: 100 % of all conference costs (including the accommodation fees)