Presentations and Handouts of the Pre-conference Reserach Seminar
14. 9. 2007
I. Plenary sessions:
· Three Paradigms of Research – Dr. Chris Pascal and Dr. Tony Bertram.
Paradigms of Research.ppt
· Case Study as the Method of Choice for Child Study – Dr. Robert Stake and Natalia Sofiy.
Case Study as the Method of Choice for Child Study_Stake.doc
Case Study as the Method of Choice for Child Study_Sofiy.ppt
· Researching with Young Children: New Possibilities, Different Challenges - Alison Clark.
· Qualitative Data Collection Methods from the Young Children Crossing Borders Study – Dr. Tony Bertram, Dr. Chris Pascal, and colleagues.
Qualitative Data Collection Children Crossing Borders.doc
Ch In Europe article 1 0507.doc
· Early Development Index as a Research Tool – Dr. Magdalena Janus and Cornelia Cincilei.
· Building Pedagogical Standards from the Ground Up for Quality Improvement – Dr. Tatjana Vonta and colleagues.
· Qualitative Data Analysis Techniques from the Care Work in Europe Study - Dr. Claire Cameron.
· Hearing Silent Voices: Using Visual Methods to Involve Young Children in the Research Process – Linda E. Lee.
Hearing Silent Voices EECERA Workshop Handout.ppt
· Quantitative, Qualitative and Post-structural Methodologies: Getting Beyond the Dichotomy of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Dr. Michel Vandenbroeck.
Mothers search for infant child care.pdf
Peyton et al, 2001.pdf
Wall et al, 2004.pdf
· Writing for publication – Dr. Chris Pascal.
EECERA Writing Workshop 1.doc
Routledge Writing for Journals.doc
Writing for Jornal Publication.1.ppt